I've been there
Well, I am there to be honest.
I'm the mom who is just trying to make it in the big bad online world.
The world that seems to be inundated with this freedom filled lifestyle we are all craving.
The lifestyle where...
We have the money we dream of...
The time we crave...
The adventures we are seeking...
The lifestyle where we can be MORE than Mom.
You see, I'm a new mom. One exhausted, loving, chaotic month and counting.
But even though I barely ever know what day it is, I consistently question whether or not I brushed my teeth that day, and I wander around with a baby attached to my body at all times of the day....
I don't stop.
I don't stop dreaming, planning, and imagining the adventures and freedom that lies ahead for my growing family.
I don't stop trying to put myself first (even if that just means I get to have a long hot shower that day).
I don't stop connecting with other kick ass moms who are ready to take over the world (I seriously KNOW this is possible).
So are you ready to...
Finally put yourself first?
Get crazy freaking clear on what you want in life?
Create a lifestyle that you, and your family, are wildly obsessed with?
The More Than Mom 4 week Group Program is a program for Mom's who believe that they can be a killer boss and a loving mom all at the same time. It's a program for like minded Mom's to connect and support one another in this crazy journey we call parenting. It's a program for Mom's who know that if they finally put themselves first, they will be the woman they want and the mom they know they can be.
So what's included?
Week One, Core Desired Feelings:
- Let's get you that clarity!
- How do you want to feel emotionally, mentally, spiritually?
- What is important to you when it comes to your health, family, finances, relationships?
- What do you want your every day life to look like?
Week Two, Put Yourself First:
- What does your daily life look like/how do you want it to look?
- Learn how to incorporate small changes to make big impact in your life
- What are you grateful for? Integrate a daily gratitude list into your life
- Learn to plan out your day even during the craziest of times
Week Three, Mindset:
- Learn to finally put yourself first (even if it's just for 10 minutes a day. HELLO hot shower)
- Understand your story and how it brought you to where you are now
- Cut the bullshit! What is holding you back? And how do you overcome this to move forward?
Week Four, Goal Setting & Lifestyle Creation:
- Create short term and long term goals - daily, weekly, monthly, yearly
- Ideal Life - DREAM BIG!
- Vision Board - put thoughts into reality and manifest your dream life
So you modern momma...how does that sound?
You ready for a life that is More Than Mom?